- 1 kg chicken thighs
- 150 ml /5fl oz soya sauce
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves
- 14oz/397 g can peach in natural juice
- salt and pepper
- Place the chicken in an oven proof dish.
- In a bowl mix the soya sauce, oil, ketchup, honey, garlic clove crushed, salt and pepper. Mix well all the ingredients, and leave in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven gas 6 200 ˚C
- Pour over the chicken and cook for 40 minutes or until the chicken skin is lightly golden.
- Add the peach and the natural juice and cook for more 15 minutes.
- Serve with roast or mashed potatoes, or white boiled rice.