- 2 avocados (between medium and small size)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 of lime juice
- 1 dessertspoon of tomato ketchup
- 1 dessertspoon of light mayonnaise
- 200 g cooked prawns (shrimp)
- 1 tbsp coriander (cilantro) leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp tabasco
- salt and whole ground black pepper
- lettuce like water crass,rúcula or mustard leaves
- sweet paprika
- lemon edge to garnish
- Cut avocados in a half. Remove seed. Scoop out avocado from peel, put in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork.
- Add garlic, lime, ketchup, mayonnaise, tabasco, prawns and season to taste.
- Place the lettuce in 2 serving dish glass. Top with the prawns cocktail and drizzle a bit of sweet paprika, garnish with lemon edge.