- 1 small aubergine (eggplant)
- 1 green or red pepper
- 120 g mushrooms, chopped
- 2 spring onions, (using also de green part), finely chopped
- 200 g turkey breast minced
- 1/2 carrot, cut into small cubes
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- olive oil
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 fresh green chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- cottage cheese
- Cut the aubergine (eggplant) in half lengthwise, remove the pulp, cut into small cubes and set aside.
- Cut the pepper in a haf lengthwise in halves, remove seeds and membranes.
- Wash all the vegetables well.
- Place de vegetables in a dish that can be used in a microwave, and cook in the high for 6 minutes, turn the vegetables up side down and cook for farther 6 – 8 minutes, or until tender.
- Arrange the vegetables in a baking dish, brush them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven a 180 ˚ C.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in pan and cook the onions for 2 mins, add the garlic , chilli, spring onion, Worcestershire sauce, carrots and cook for further 2 minutes, add the mushroom and cook for 2 minutes, then add meat, wine, tomatoes, parsley . Gently cook for 8 minutes or until the meat is cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and sweet paprika.
- Stuff the vegetables tightly with the turkey and sprinkle some cottage cheese on top, and cook for 5 – 10 minutes, until the cheese is lightly golden.
- Serve with salad.