- 450 g courgettes
- 75 g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Top and tail the courgettes. Coarsely grate them and put into a colander. Squeeze out the excess water, then put the courgettes into a bowl.
- Add the white breadcrumbs, egg, cayenne pepper and chopped fresh mint, with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well, with spoon .
- Shape the courgette and breadcrumbs mixture into a mini balls.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and fry the balls in a medium heat, until they are lightly golden.
- Serve with crispy salad.