ingredients to make the pancake
- 400 ml milk
- 300 gr plain flour
- 4 medium size eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 2-3 tbsp of cold water
- In a liquidizer mix all the ingredients together, until smooth. Reserve.
Ingredients for the feeling
- 1 k minced beef
- 300 g can chopped tomatoes or tomato pure
- 6 green olives, chopped
- 1\2 small onion
- 1 large garlic clove, smashed
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1\2 tablet beef stock
- 50 g Bacon, chopped
- vegetable oil
- parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper
- Fry the Bacon in a casserole for 2 minutes, add the garlic and fry for 1 minute, add the onions and fry for 2 minutes more.
- Stir in the minced beef, green olives, parsley, beef stock salt and pepper and cook for father 10 minutes or until the beef is lightly brown.
- Separate 1\4 of the beef minced mixture, pour it in a small casserole and add the tomato pure or chopped tomatoes, cook for father 5 minutes and season to taste.
Making the pancake
- Heat a little bit of oil in a small frying pan and pour 1 coffee cup of the pancake mixture.
- Fry for 2 mins or until golden underneath, then flip the pancake over and cook on the other side for a further 2 mins. Slide the pancake out into a plate.
- Add 2 tbsp of the minced beef mixture and roll up the pancake wrap.
- Pour same of the tomato sauce on the top, sprinkle a bit of parmesan cheese and serve with crispy green salad.